Tuesday, January 17, 2017

1/17/17 Prezi Reflection

  • Which tool do you think is easier to use? Why?
  • PowerPoint because I'm so used to using it and I can get a project done a lot quicker.
  • Which tool creates the more effective presentations? Explain.
  • I think that they are about the same, PowerPoint could get boring after viewing so many of them but I feel like Prezi can get too distracting with all of the animations. 
  • Is there a specific presentation time when one tool would be better than the other? Explain.
  • I think Prezi would be better for a project or presentation that is more laid back like a get to know you but PowerPoint would be better for a presentation that is more serious or get to the point or for a background where you want the audience to pay more attention to you than the screen.
  • Which tool would you choose to use the next time you create a presentation?
  • Depends what the presentation is, if it is more laid back then I would probably use Prezi for the presentation. But if its a more serious project than I would use PowerPoint.




No comments:

Post a Comment